Lily Anne

Lily Anne
18 months

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Visiting Daddy

The other day mom got me up when it was still dark out and put me in the car for a REALLY long time! She bought me a pancake and I LOVE to eat pancakes, but I didn't eat it.

After a really long time we were in Alabama and Mom stopped for a little bit.  There was a BIG HUGE rocket thing! Mom took my picture and let me run around!  I was glad because I was tired of being in the car!  I watched movies and was a very good girl but I needed to run around!

Mom told me we were going to see Daddy and so I was so excited I wouldn't go to sleep for a long time!  Even when I was REALLY tired!  After we were in the car all day long, I finally fell asleep about ten minutes before we got to Daddy's school!  Mom got me out of the car and took me to see my Daddy!  I could see him from far away and I got excited and smiled really big at MY DADDY!  He got in the car with us and drove a little bit and then we went to a restr.... restr.... a eating place.  There was a great big birdie (blue heron) in the parking lot!

When Daddy went to the bathroom I was playing in the booth and got my finger caught in between the seats and I screamed really loud!  Mom got my finger out and I wanted to cry so bad but this waitress lady came over and I bit my lip and turned my head!  I didn't want her to see me cry!

Then Daddy and Mom took me to THE BEACH!  I giggled and giggled!  It was so fun!  I really liked running around!  Then we went sleepy nite! nite! The next day we went to see animals!  Daddy said it was the zoo! I REALLY like the zoo!  There were so many animals and I got to feed them!  I fed a goat, and a zebra, and some fish, and a giraffe, and a bunny, and some chickens!  Daddy and Mom let me run all around and look at the animals!  There was even a place to play!  I love to slide!  I got REALLY mad at Daddy when he said it was time to go because I wanted to play!  But then Daddy and Mom took me in a store and I got to look at all of the toy animals and Daddy bought me a pig!  I LOVE pigs!

Then Daddy and Mom went to a place where they sell stuff and Mom pushed me in the stroller.  Daddy and Mom bought me some movies and let me ride on a little merry go round, and I got mad when the ride stopped!  Then Dad and Mom put me in the car again and we went to Pensacola Beach.  We walked on a big huge thing way up over the water (pier)!  I liked it but I DID NOT like walking where there were cracks and I could see down into the water!  It scared me so much!  Mom said I was petrified and Daddy said my equilibrium was off! All I know is I did NOT like that I could fall down in those cracks at any second!  Then we went to a place to eat and there was music and I danced around in my chair and sat in Daddy's lap and danced!  I had fruit and it was YUMMY!  I didn't eat any of the other stuff we had.  Just the fruit  :)  Then Daddy carried me out of the place and danced with me all the way to the car, swinging me around!  I love my Daddy!  He is so fun!  He even let me play with a kitty kitty in the parking lot while Mom got everything settled in the car!

The next day we went to eat AGAIN!  I ate some bread and a little bit of this or that.  I was just happy because I got to sit with Daddy and before we left I even got two balloons!  Then we went shopping!  Daddy and Mom got me some clothes and we got Dad and Mom some clothes and I got to ride on rides and even the carousel!  Then I took a nice, long nap and when I got up I played in the bed with Daddy and Mom.  Daddy asked me if I want to come stay at school with him.  Then after a while it was time to get in the car, AGAIN!  We drove to Daddy's school and Daddy told me he will see me soon!  I sure hope so!

Then Mommy and I left and I fell asleep.  I woke up when we got back to the condo and Mom wanted to go to bed but I was ready to PLAY!  I kept Mom up a while, then I let her sleep and I watched a movie in the bed with Mom!  The next morning Mom and I got up and ate fruit!  YUM! We got everything in the car and then Mom took me to the beach!  I ran around on the sand and went all the way to the water!  There was a fish by the water.  That was NEAT!  Mom and I found shells and then we walked back.  Mom rinsed my feet in really cold water.  Then we got in the car and drove a really long time until we were at Dalana's.  We got Tito, came home and I got to go to bed in my very own bed!

Next week Mom and I are going to Nashville (2/7) to the butterfly place for my surgery.  Keep me in your prayers!

SeeYa!

Lily






2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so glad you got to see Daddy, Lily! That had to be such a special treat. But don't worry about the holes in the sidewalk, they won't eat you. (((hugs)))

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elisa:
    You shoulda seen it! It was so far down!

    And Mom even fed a giraffe! That was neat! I want to go see animals again VERY soon! I tell Mom every day: ANIMALS! :)

    {{{HUGS}}}
    Lily

    ReplyDelete