Lily Anne

Lily Anne
18 months

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nice Weather!

Since the weather is gonna get snowy and all that good yucky road stuff tonight, Mom and I are going to take Tito to Lalana's today and go stay in Nashville tonight!  She talked to Mitzi at the butterfly hospital and we can stay at a place somewhere close to there tonight!  Mom said we will go to the Opryland hotel and look around before we go to bed tonight.  She also said something about getting me some more stickers!  YES!  I LOVE STICKERS!  :-) 

Maybe there will be fun places to play there! If not, then I'll tell Mom we need to go see animals!  That's what I REALLY want to do.  Maybe that's where Shamooooo is!  Mom showed me Shamooooooo on the computer and I want to see Shamooooooooooo more than the other animals Mom and Daddy have been taking me to see!  They're neat and all, but that Shamooooo is WAY bigger and he looks so fun!  I clap and scream and everything when I watch him!  Anyways, we're going to Nashville and Mom's all nervous, but I'll be fine!  I'm tough and this stuff is really no big deal!

See Ya,
Bug 

No comments:

Post a Comment