Lily Anne

Lily Anne
18 months

Friday, January 7, 2011

Lily's Surgery

Hey!  It's Lily!  I will be having those annoying things in the back of my mouth taken out on January 17th at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital!  I kinda like that place!  When Mommy takes me there, we always visit the pretty rainbow of butterflies on the second floor!  This is my favorite place to play!  I know when Mommy takes me to the butterflies, I am done seeing the doctors there, and sometimes there is singing, which I love!  I even got up on the stage and danced one time!  I hope that when I go for this stuff in a few weeks, I will have some fun again!  Dr. Tylor is also going to take something out called adddddd  addddd (adenoids - Mommy said), ya that's them!  She told Mommy that it will help me breathe and I may even sleep better at night!  I think I sleep just fine!  :)  Mommy also said that we get to stay the night at the place with the pretty colorful butterflies!  I am glad that she gets to stay with me! 

Mommy will write for me while I get better!  Dr. Tylor said that should take about two weeks!

Love,
Lily Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment