Lily Anne

Lily Anne
18 months

Friday, January 14, 2011

Just stinks!

Today just stinks!  First Mommy took me to the doctor and I don't feel good!  Then we didn't even get to play in the toy room, Mommy said sick kids can't play with the toys!  As if that wasn't bad enough, it took the nurse a whole hour to call my name so I had to be good with only the toys Mommy brought!  Then they made me sit on the scale and I just didn't want to!  I wanted Mommy to hold me so I cried really hard and the nurse still made me sit there!  I did weigh just over 20 pounds still!  Mommy said that is the accurate scale, there she went with the big words again!  So then we went into the little room and there were some toys in there.  I didn't want to play with the toys, I wanted to play with the light things so I could check my animal's ears!  I brought pig, cow AND horse today!  The nurse today wasn't nice like them other nurses!  She didn't even let me play with the light thingies!  I gave her a look that Mommy said was a scowl!  Well, if she'd let me play with the lights, I'd have smiled at her!

Today the nurses and Doctor Holly did everything to Mommy that they did to me!  Doctor Holly looked in my mouth and some nurse stuck some thingie in my throat and made me mad!  Then they did it to Mommy, but she didn't get mad.  Then they stuck a thingie in my nose and then they stuck a thingie in Mommy's nose.  Then Doctor Holly looked in my ears, and said tickle, tickle.  I was good for Doctor Holly!  I even gave her a picture Mommy and I had made just for her to keep!  I love Doctor Holly!  She never ever gives me shots or sticks stuff in my nose or down my throat!  She always looks in my ears and my mouth and rubs my neck and says silly stuff to me.  When Doctor Holly looked in Mommy's ears she didn't say tickle, tickle.  She said ooh they're still pretty bad.  Then we had to wait a REALLY long time and was tired and getting hungry so I started throwing fits!  Mommy tried everything she could to make me happy.  I just wanted to go home!  Plus I miss my Daddy!  This never happens when Daddy is here!  I betcha my Daddy wouldn't let them nurses stick stuff in my nose and throat!  :)  So then Doctor Holly came back and told Mommy that I have Strep again and I could tell Mommy was sad.  I hugged Mommy and she hugged me!  Then that mean ole nurse lady came back in with a shot and held me down on the bed and stuck that awful shot in my leg and it hurt!  I do not like that nurse!  Another nice nurse came in and brought me THREE whole stickers!  Dora, Carebare and Scooby!  I like my stickers!  Then Mommy and I finally got to go home! 

Now we're home and I'm sleepy so I'll be in my crib sleepin for a little while.  Mommy says that makes me get better so she hopes I sleep for a good while!

Love ya,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment